MAHICOAT NE â 30D
âAqueous acrylic polymer dispersionâ
(for coutrolled â release permeable film coating)
MAHICOAT NE â 30 D is the aqueous dispersion of a neutral copolymer based ethyl acrylate.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PRODUCT
Â· Aqueous dispersion coating 30% dry substance.
Â· Appearance : A milky â white liquid of low viscosity
Â· Odour : weakly, characteristic odour.
Â· Content : 30% dry substance
Â· Viscosity : at 20 `c 10 â 20 mPa.s
Â· Relative density : 1.035 â 1.045
Â· PH : 5.5 â 8.6
Possible Applications :
Coating of pellets, granules, powders;
- To isolate drugs whose tolerability in the upper gastrointestinal tract is poor.
- To improve stability during storage.
- To mask unpleasant tastes.
- To procure slow release of the active substance independently of pH in the digestive tract
- As binder or film former to produce porous matrix tablets ("wet granulation") with slow.
Â· Ro improve compressing properties during tabletting (hardness, friability, capping).
- Release of the active substance.
C-1/91/22, Gujarat Weigh Bridge Compound, Nr. Bank Of India, Phase-1, Gidc Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India